Friday 7 November 2014

Laneige reviews


I couldn't remember when was the last time I had flawless skin. My lifestyle includes staying up late, irregular meals and I never like drinking water. And as a result, my skin were so dehydrated, dull & oily. I've tried using different kind of skin care product but the result wasn't satisfying until my friend introduced me to this laneige trial kit.



I bought this at only $10 at carousel when it was sold at $30 at groupon! And this is great for starters to try out their product.
It's only been 2 weeks after using & I see my skin improving quite a lot. It wasn't oily & my pores are getting smaller too!
It's perfect to apply before makeup as it's absorbed into your skin pretty fast and doesn't feel sticky at all. 
I started looking into laneige products and I decided to give my foundation a change.


This BB cushion really work wonders!! It feels so light on your face and it conceals too!! There are 2 different type which you can choose from, pore control/whitening. 
With this foundation, I never have to filter my photos anymore. 


Now I can bid goodbye to clogged pores and welcome a flawless skin

No comments:

Post a Comment