Sunday 9 November 2014


It was Allure on Friday night to celebrate the twin brother Roy & Daniel's birthday. 
Siamtiu was never my favourite place as i hardly hear any Thai who sing well, the place is full of cigarette smoke & the lousy sound system gives me a headache. But afterall, it's always nice to spend quality time with your friends despite the environment. 




Couldn't get a good pictures with both brothers as they're drunk by the time I arrived. 


Luckily I controlled my liquor and was able to go to work the next day without bodyache & swollen legs.
It was the Carlsberg Ultimate challenge at Asia Square with the legends there too!
Fans of Liverpool & Chelsea were there to watch live soccer match with buffets & free flow of carlsberg. 




It was nice working with everyone & had steamboat after work at the twin brothers house for another round of b'day celebration. And this time round, I stayed alcohol free hehe. 


Have a great weekend peepo!

No comments:

Post a Comment