Friday 7 November 2014



A date with my bestfriend to Jurongpoint & I've always wanted to make a trip down ever since it's renovation on the 3rd floor. Loving the new concept since I first stepped in and made me start reminiscing my holiday back at HK. 


Strolled around & came across an accesories shop & what attracted me most was the word 'SALES'!
So glad not to have my boyfriend around this time hehe! (You know what I mean ^^)


There are so many varieties for me to choose from & I love how it was categorized whereby they have a set (ear ring, necklace, ring, bracelet) in the same column & it's so easy to mix & match. 



Ain't they beautiful 😍😍😍


So I got myself this beautiful set and not only is the quality nice, it's at affordable price too!! 😍

If you'll like to own beautiful accesories like I do (which lady doesn't), do drop by 'PRINCESS CLUB' at jurong point level 2, opposite courts. Since they're having sales for some items, WHY WAIT?! 😝


After much persuasion , my bestfriend finally gives in and tadahhhh... Just one selfie to end the post. 

No comments:

Post a Comment