Thursday 18 June 2015


Hey everyone, welcome back!! This is my 3rd session with BeautySpace & it's still my first choice so do pamper yourself & feel the excellent service they provide here!

This time round, I'm doing a simpler nail coating, cat eye gel lacquer. The effect is done by using a magnet like thing & it's so cool. I think the effect would be more obvious on a brighter color!


For all lazy bummers like me who would choose sleep over makeup, an eyelash extension is a MUST.
I was introduced to Japan Dolly Lash Grafting because it's so natural and lightweight. They does it strand by strand  & you don't have to worry about your real lashes dropping off tgt with the extension either! Because it's so lightweight, it will never affect any loss of your real lashes. But bear it in mind that it's normal to experience loss in eyelashes extension everyday. Touch ups are advised to be done every 3 weeks. 






Call 63488930 for appointment now!! 
ONLY $88 FOR EYELASH EXTENSION UNTIL 30TH JUNE!

No comments:

Post a Comment