Sunday 11 January 2015

Miss Bikini Asia 2014/2015

Bello! As you can see from the title, I'm going to blog about my another pageant that has ended recently. This is my first beauty pageant & inbtwn, I was invited to BKK for Miss Asean 2015 that ended earlier than Miss Bikini Asia.
So for Miss Bikini Asia, there were quite a few preparations made for examples like facial, slimming, photoshoots & video shoots. I'll not elaborate more & shall let the pictures do the talking ya?





  We were invited to Soteria's anniversary 


      Having our video shoot in ECP.




        Miss Bikini prejudging at Fclub. 
        Thank you Fclub for having us!






  Thank you girls for taking the time to come down on a weekday even though you've work tmr! LOVE YOU!


   My all time supporter, my boyfriend ❤️


Thank you Rafal, our dance chereographer. I know we girls angered you all the time but you never give up on us.



10 January:       GRAND FINAL












                  Top 5 contestants!



        Photo credit to Thomas Edison

I couldn't express my gratitude enough to Justina, the organizer of Miss Bikini Asia for the opportunity to shine on stage. And not forgetting the committee members and judges too! 
Thank you all for seeing the potential in me! 



I am proud of my achievements made in the start of 2015 & if you ask me if I'm gonna stop here, my answer is no. There's going to be more to come & I'm going to improve myself to become better. 

The only goal I have in life;
" Work hard until you no longer have to introduce yourself "

No comments:

Post a Comment